Due ProcessUSA’s reputation of providing quality customer service to our clients is a direct result of contracting with only the most diligent, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented Process Servers in the country.
To contract with Due ProcessUSA as a Contract Process Server, all applicants must have the following:
- A computer with high-speed Internet connection
- The ability to scan documents.
- An email address and be able to receive and attach documents in PDF format.
- The ability to obtain business cards or sticky notes that state the following: "An attempt has been made to deliver legal documents to you. Please contact us at 800-228-0484 to arrange for delivery. Job ID _____"
If you are interested in becoming a Contract Process Server for Due ProcessUSA, please follow these simple instructions.
- Complete the Contract Process Server Application.
- Please include proof of Process Server registration and bonding (if required in your area).
- Download a copy of our Process Server Commissions.
- Download and read Procedures for Receiving and Updating Work.
- Once your application has been approved, we will email you a W-9
and Contract Process Server Agreement.