The Due ProcessUSA Team has used their 50 plus years of combined industry experience and fierce dedication to the Due ProcessUSA Mission to provide clients with process serving and unparalleled customer service.
Due ProcessUSA provides quality process serving throughout the continental United States and abroad. At Due ProcessUSA, process serving is more than a server slapping an envelope in the recipient’s hand - it is a well-dressed, courteous professional presenting themselves as an extension of your firm and fulfilling a vital role in our judicial system.
Due ProcessUSA provides our clients with service of their documents at competitive rates.
- Regular Service: 10 plus days to serve
- Rush : 5 to 9 days to serve
- Expedited Service: 2 to 4 days to serve
- Deadline: less then 2 business days to server
* There is an additional fee of $30 for any paper served on a military establishment or correctional institute.
Our experienced staff and state-of-the-art computer tracking enables our clients to obtain instant, up to the minute updates on the web or by telephone.